Join us for the Interviewing Success Workshop session!
Presented By: Hotwire Global
The NOVA Career & Leadership Readiness Institute offers NOVA students the opportunity to enhance their career, leadership readiness knowledge, skills to be more competitive job candidates, and to work more effectively in a diverse workplace. This session is open to CLRI and non-CLRI participants.
The goals of this session are to:
1) Provide information and best practices related to preparing for interviews in person and/or in a virtual setting.
2) Share information about the value and importance of understanding how to incorporate academic experience into a job interview.
3) Share examples of how to dress for success for interviewing.
4) Provide examples about various interviewing techniques.
5) Encourage participant engagement through questions, discussions and participant sharing.
Wednesday, February 23 at 5:00pm to 6:00pmVirtual Event